International Baccalaureate

You are here

International Baccalaureate

Logotipo del Bachillerato Internacional

The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma program is a comprehensive, rigorous and demanding pre-university course with a high degree of motivation on students and teachers. It has a two years duration, at the end of which students are evaluatedexternally.

Much of its success is due to the rigorous evaluation system, which combines an internal part carried out by the teachers who give (20% of the score) and an outer part (remaining 80% of the rating).

This evaluation process is based on control of the performance of each student, according to levels very well defined.

Our Mision: To ensure the all-round development of each person, contributing to their ability to improve   and construct the society of our future, motivated by commitment & focus students to IB profile